Each trader is in constant search of the most profitable methods of completing trading operations. Of course, every trader wants to simplify or automate this process, because nothing can be better than lucrative fix api trading with the manager’s minimal participation.
Today, we will talk about how to achieve this and what tools will help the exchange speculator to automate his workflow.
It should immediately be underlined that everyone sooner or later comes to automation, and if you start to do at least the first steps now, in the future you will get a great result.
What should you know before the process of trade automation?
The most important point is the availability of a trading system. Not just a strategy that is based on informal rules, such as “I buy when I want,” or, “when the price goes down, we wait for a turn.” No. It is very difficult to fully implement such rules in the program code, so they should somehow register in some structure or sequence of logical actions. If your system is based on indicator or candle analysis, then this approach is very easy to automate, and it will not be costly.
If we are talking about the trading system, the logical conclusion is that before the automation of the algorithm, it is necessary to test it to make sure that it demonstrates positive results of trading in the fix api forex market.
In order for the algorithm to be complete, the following blocks should be necessarily implemented:
- Rules for asset analysis: will the analysis be carried out at current prices or at the closing of bars.
- Rules for entering the position: determining the entry point on the basis of again indicators or your individual approach (in other words, defining the trade signals and opening positions on them)
- Rules of exit from the position: at the time of opening the transaction, the robot should already know under what conditions they should be closed. This can be establishment of stop loss and take profit levels, achievement of Fibonacci zones or fixation of profit/loss based on a certain percentage of the deposit (all depends on the trading strategy).
- Capital management: also, at the moment of opening positions, you should determine the amount that will not cause increased risks.
- Open transactions support: trading operations that are already in the market should be regularly optimized and accompanied, which will also allow to limit risks and guarantee a minimum profit (this can be trailing stop profits, locking loss-making positions, etc.).
Given all these principles and rules for automating the trading process, we have created a fix api arbitration algorithm http://forexzzz.com/product/forex-zzz-lock-arbitrage-10per/ at is based on all these key points .
Our trading robot fix api Latency Lock Arbitrage allows traders to earn up to 40% per week with minimal time spent! The algorithm has clear rules for entering the position (based on the exchange rate delays), as well as exit rules (after the reduction in exchange rate differences). All you need to do is just choose fix api brokers, where the trade will be conducted and determine the list of working tools. The rest of the work will be made for you by a trading robot.
Given the trading strategy, which we laid down in our trading robot, the results of trading cannot show any drawdowns or risks at all. It’s all about the arbitrage technique, which is guaranteed to allow you to fix several points of profit or, at the very least, close the positions “to zero”. Thus, there would be no risks for investors.
The process of trade automation is an integral part of the technological progress in which we are located. So you need to be in a trend and keep up with the latest market standards.